On this page you will find the direct link to Download Sony Xperia Acro SO-02C Stock Rom (firmware) from GoogleDrive. The Firmware Package contains FlashTool, Driver, Instruction Manual.
Download Sony Xperia Acro SO-02C Rom
Sony Xperia Stock ROM helps you to downgrade or upgrade or reinstall the stock firmware on your Sony Xperia Smartphone and Tablets. It also helps you to fix any software related issue, bootloop issue, IMEI issue on your Xperia Device.
Model Name: Sony Xperia Acro SO-02C
File name: Sony_Xperia_Acro_SO-02C_4.0.1.C.1.24_1249-5055_R13D.zip
Android Version: 2.3.4
How to Flash: See Instructions
Download Size: 352 MB
How to Flash Firmware
- Download and Extract Stock Firmware package on the computer.
- After extracting the package, you will able to get Firmware, FlashTool, and Driver.
- Install the USB Driver (if in case USB driver is already installed, then SKIP this step).
- Open FlashTool, and Load the firmware (.ftf) from the firmware folder.
- Connect your Sony Xperia Device to the computer.
- Click on the Flash button to begin the Flashing process.
- Once Flashing process is completed, disconnect the device.
[*] Xperia USB Driver: If you wish to download the original USB Driver for your Sony Xperia device, then head over to Xperia USB Driver page.
[*] Caution: Flashing or installing the Stock Firmware (ROM) will delete your data from the device. Therefore, we recommend you to take a backup of your data before using the Xperia Flash Tool, as it will help you to recover the data.