On this page, you can find the direct link to Download Sony Xperia Z2 D6543 Stock Rom (firmware) from GoogleDrive. The Firmware Package contains FlashTool, Driver, Instruction Manual.
Download Sony Xperia Z2 D6543 Rom
Model Name: Sony Xperia Z2 D6543
File name: Sony_Xperia_Z2_D6543_23.5.A.1.291_1281-5466_R3D.zip
Android Version: 4.4.2
How to Flash: See Instructions
File Size: 2 GB
How to Flash Firmware
- Download and Extract Stock Firmware package on the computer.
- After extracting the package, you will be able to get Firmware, FlashTool, and Driver.
- Install the USB Driver (if in case USB driver is already installed, then SKIP this step).
- Open FlashTool, and Load the firmware (.ftf) from the firmware folder.
- Connect your Sony Xperia Device to the computer.
- Click on the Flash button to begin the Flashing process.
- Once Flashing process is completed, disconnect the device.
[*] Xperia USB Driver: If you wish to download the original USB Driver for your Sony Xperia device, then head over to Xperia USB Driver page.
[*] Caution: Flashing or installing the Stock Firmware (ROM) will delete your data from the device. Therefore, we recommend you take a backup of your data before using the Xperia Flash Tool to help you recover the data.