On this page, you can find the link to download the Sony Xperia Z2 D6543 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File). The Xperia Stock ROM comes in a compressed package, which also includes the Flash Tool, USB Driver, and a How-to Install manual.
Download Sony Xperia Z2 D6543 Stock ROM
Model Name: Sony Xperia Z2 D6543
File Name: Sony_Xperia_Z2_D6543_23.5.A.1.291_1281-5466_R3D.zip
Android Version: 4.4.2
How to Install: Follow Guidelines
File Size: 2 GB
How to Install Xperia Stock ROM
- Download and extract the Stock ROM package onto the computer.
- After extracting the package, you will be able to get the Stock ROM, FlashTool, and Driver.
- Install the USB Driver (if the USB driver is already installed, skip this step).
- Open FlashTool and load the Stock ROM (.ftf) from the firmware folder.
- Connect your Sony Xperia device to a computer.
- Click on the Flash button to begin the flashing process.
- Once the flashing process is completed, disconnect the device.
[*] Xperia USB Driver: If you wish to download the original USB Driver for your Sony Xperia device, then head over to the Xperia USB Driver page.
[*] Caution: Flashing or installing the stock firmware (ROM) will delete your data from the device, so we recommend taking a backup of your data before using the Xperia Flash Tool to help you recover it.