On this page, you can find the link to download the Sony Xperia XZ3 SO-01L Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File). The Xperia Stock ROM comes in a compressed package, which also includes the Flash Tool, USB Driver, and a How-to Install manual.
Download Sony Xperia XZ3 SO-01L Stock ROM
The following Stock ROM can be used to downgrade, upgrade, or reinstall the stock firmware on your Sony Xperia smartphone and tablet. It can also fix software-related, bootloop, or IMEI issues on your Xperia device.
Model Name: Sony Xperia XZ3 SO-01L
File Name: Sony_Xperia_XZ3_SO-01L_52.0.B.9.49_1317-4340_R14B.zip
Android Version: 9.0
How to Install: Follow Guidelines
File Size: 2 GB
How to Install Xperia Stock ROM
- Download and extract the Stock ROM package onto the computer.
- After extracting the package, you will be able to get the Stock ROM, FlashTool, and Driver.
- Install the USB Driver (if the USB driver is already installed, skip this step).
- Open FlashTool and load the Stock ROM (.ftf) from the firmware folder.
- Connect your Sony Xperia device to a computer.
- Click on the Flash button to begin the flashing process.
- Once the flashing process is completed, disconnect the device.
[*] Xperia USB Driver: If you wish to download the original USB Driver for your Sony Xperia device, then head over to the Xperia USB Driver page.
[*] Caution: Flashing or installing the stock firmware (ROM) will delete your data from the device, so we recommend taking a backup of your data before using the Xperia Flash Tool to help you recover it.