On this page, you can find the link to download the Sony Xperia T2 Ultra Dual XM50H Stock Rom (firmware) from Mediafire. The Firmware Package contains FlashTool, Driver, Instruction Manual.
Download Sony Xperia T2 Ultra Dual XM50H Stock ROM
The following Stock ROM can be used to downgrade, upgrade, or reinstall the stock firmware on your Sony Xperia smartphone and tablet. It can also fix software-related, bootloop, or IMEI issues on your Xperia device.
Model Name: Sony Xperia T2 Ultra Dual XM50H
File Name: Sony_Xperia_T2_Ultra_Dual_XM50H_19.1.1.C.0.56_R10B_China_Unicom_4.4.3
Android Version: 4.4.3
How to Install: Follow Guidelines
File Size: 1 GB
How to Install Xperia Stock ROM
- Download and extract the Stock ROM package onto the computer.
- After extracting the package, you will be able to get the Stock ROM, FlashTool, and Driver.
- Install the USB Driver (if the USB driver is already installed, skip this step).
- Open FlashTool and load the Stock ROM (.ftf) from the firmware folder.
- Connect your Sony Xperia device to a computer.
- Click on the Flash button to begin the flashing process.
- Once the flashing process is completed, disconnect the device.
[*] Xperia USB Driver: If you wish to download the original USB Driver for your Sony Xperia device, then head over to the Xperia USB Driver page.
[*] Caution: Flashing or installing the stock firmware (ROM) will delete your data from the device, so we recommend taking a backup of your data before using the Xperia Flash Tool to help you recover it.