On this page, you can find the link to download the Sony Bravia 65 XBR-65X900C Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File). The Xperia Stock ROM comes in a compressed package, which also includes the Flash Tool, USB Driver, and a How-to Install manual.
Download Sony Bravia 65 XBR-65X900C Rom
Sony Xperia Stock ROM helps you downgrade or upgrade or reinstall the stock firmware on your Sony Xperia Smartphone and Tablet. It also enables you to fix any software-related issue, bootloop issue, IMEI issue on your Xperia Device.
Model Name: Sony Bravia 65 XBR-65X900C
File name: Sony_Bravia_65_XBR-65X900C_2015_6827_NAB_Auth.zip
How to Flash: See Instructions
File Size: 1.52 GB
How to Flash Firmware
- Download and Extract Stock Firmware package on the computer.
- After extracting the package, you will able to get Firmware, FlashTool, and Driver.
- Install the USB Driver (if in case USB driver is already installed, then SKIP this step).
- Open FlashTool, and Load the firmware (.ftf) from the firmware folder.
- Connect your Sony Xperia Device to the computer.
- Click on the Flash button to begin the Flashing process.
- Once Flashing process is completed, disconnect the device.
[*] Xperia USB Driver: If you wish to download the original USB Driver for your Sony Xperia device, then head over to Xperia USB Driver page.
[*] Caution: Flashing or installing the Stock Firmware (ROM) will delete your data from the device. Therefore, we recommend you take a backup of your data before using the Xperia Flash Tool to help you recover the data.